- Creating a smooth first communication between companies and jobseekers.
- Improving UX both for Recruiters and Job Seekers thus lowering time spent with hiring.
- Dramatically lowering cost of job posts and keeping it free for small startups. *
- Focusing on a growing sector while including all actors involved in building the future.
- Building a platform that can be used to draw attention to Luxembourg’s market.
- Creating knowledge for first time job seekers, talents looking to relocate and young entrepreneur seeking to build employment opportunities.
- Acting as consultant and catalyst between job seekers and businesses.
- Cooperating with education sector to motivate the young generation for STEM curricula and related job opportunities
*In a first step all basic posts are free and extras like highlighted or sticky posts can be acquired on demand.
Build by Tech for Tech 🤝
Contrary to most job platforms techjobs.lu is build by someone working in tech instead of HR, Recruiting etc.
Prices will be very competitive. In addition, startups will get their basic post for free if they fit in certain criterias (size, age, revenue).
Feedback is very welcome and will have a great impact on the evolution of the service. Thus you’re invited to contact me about anything that comes to your mind, I will be glad to discuss it with you.
techjobs.lu provides a simple interface/dashboard for companies where you can create job posts and manage existing ones, while having an overview of the number of applications you get for each job.
Developer, Project manager, UX writer, UI designer, these profiles and many others work together and therefore these jobs should be found in one place, no need for separations.
Made in Luxembourg 🇱🇺
techjobs is built, managed and developed in Luxembourg.
techjobs.lu is developed, designed and maintained by me, Isman Fromes.
A developer and designer, interested and involved in creating opportunities for people and businesses.
Thanks to these people and companies who helped me with their time and expertise:
Lightbulb, Videntifier, EFL
Want to talk about a potential partnership ? Contact me